Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 1 Game Picks

So far in 2011, I'm one for one in my game picks (predicted Green Bay's defeat of the Saints on Thursday). Not a bad start to the new season, if I do say so myself.

Here are my picks for the opening slate of Sunday afternoon games, plus Sunday and Monday night's games. (Note: normally I would give a couple sentences previewing each game, but I'm on a tight schedule this morning...maybe next week you'll get lucky).

Sunday September 11, 2011

Atlanta over Chicago
Pittsburgh over Baltimore
Cleveland over Cincinnati
Houston over Indianapolis
Tennessee over Jacksonville
Kansas City over Buffalo
Philadelphia over St. Louis
Detroit over Tampa Bay–UPSET
Carolina over Arizona–UPSET
San Diego over Minnesota
Seattle over San Francisco
Washington over New York (Giants)–UPSET
Dallas over New York (Jets)
Monday September 12, 2011

New England over Miami
Oakland over Denver

Photo found on Google, no copyright infringement intended

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!