Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tweet of the Day: Braylon Edwards to Larry Fitzgerald

After doing my daily Twittering (FYI: I only have a twitter account so that I can follow what former and current NFL players and personnel are up to, and to do a little advertising for this blog) I came across an interesting tweet between two receivers.

Edwards, the current New York Jet, posted a funny comment on Arizona Cardinal Larry Fitzgerald's profile. He said, "I heard you been skoolN (exact spelling) @KerryRhodes lol he needs it haha."
All this really means is Larry Fitzgerald is his normal self, you know, burning DBs like it's his job. I just thought it was cool to see a little bit of friendly competition between former teammates (Braylon and Kerry) and opposing players.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!