Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week Seven Picks

Week seven signals the almost-halfway-point to the regular season. You know what that means? Well, I do. It means the playoff race can officially kick off! Some teams are in panic mode, others are on the brink of shocking the nation.

Sunday October 24, 2010

Falcons over Bengals

Steelers over Dolphins

Ravens over Bills

Chiefs over Jaguars

Saints over Browns

Bears over Skins

Panthers over Niners

Rams over Buccaneers

Titans over Eagles

Cardinals over Seahawks

Patriots over Chargers

Raiders over Broncos

Packers over Vikings

Monday October 25, 2010

Giants over Cowboys

I apologize that I discluded any and all analysis from this week's game picks. I promise that analysis and reaction will be coming your way tomorrow to make up for the lack of content on my blog this week. Stay tuned. For real, content coming your way as soon as possible! It's been quite a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!