Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ben Heck's Article Hits Front Page of the Houston Chronicles' Website

Yes, that's right you heard it correctly.

My article entitled "Closing in on a Decade: Best Players in Houston Texans' History" was good enough to make an appearance on the Houston Chronicles' web page (Chron.com).

I decided to also publish the article on Bleacher Report, in which I have 46 articles published and close to 34,000 article reads. The article on B/R was entitled something a little different ("Houston Texans: The Top 10 Players in the Team's First Decade") but it was still the exact same article that I published here on my blog on February 26.

I received an e-mail from Bleacher Report's Content and Distribution Coordinator Jeff Kneis two days after it was published, notifying me that it made an appearance on the website, allowing my number of reads for the article to jump up to over 4,500, giving me a Silver Medal for it in the process.

In the e-mail he included a screenshot, so I added it to the end of this post so you can see for yourself (mine is the bottom left with the photo of Andre Johnson).
Up next: ESPN.com and CBSSPORTS.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!